Saturday 14 November 2015

ADO Artist Patricia Bentley

"Beginning of Time"

http://artdiscoveredonline.co.uk/art-gallery/beginning-of-time/

 

Using the theme of landscape this body of work explores the concept of other realms, unworldly places beyond this time and space.  The results are landscapes that perhaps appear unresolved - even prehistoric.  On further examination the viewer may glimpse a world of a different time and space ... an introduction to places we may otherwise not know ... but inwardly suspect they exist.


 
 

"Winter"

http://artdiscoveredonline.co.uk/art-gallery/winter/

 

I'm a Ramsgate born artist having lived in Australia and other parts of the U.K.  On returning to live in my home town, my ongoing passion for art saw me enrolling at Canterbury UCA studying for a BA in fine art which I completed in 2008.

 

I have shown my work in various local art exhibitions with some success and also participating in Ramsgate Open Studios on several occasions.

 


"Forgotten City"



I tend to work mainly in oil paint on canvas and work instinctively to create an image of landscape in a more mystical/abstract way.

 

"Imagination will carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere"  Carl Sagan


Patricia Bentley, ADO Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment